April 20, 2005

hello.. I havent blog for a very long time alr. Realised that the sec 1s never come one.. Anw, the photos are quite nice but a bit black black and the one with me smiling over the cake was rather stupid I think. Next patrol outing will be during enrollment then, everyone pls keep the 7th of may free!!! See where the sec 1s are going to be enrolled first then decide where we going la.. Btw, I paid Mindy for the patrol Tee today! So dun need to hint to me alr.. haha. Actually I'm quite excited for the shirt, hope it looks nice, then we can take more photos yea? Oh! I nearly forgot, we must get ready some stuff for erhermm.. remember hor! Hehe.. I feel so secretive now. Ok, I got nothing to say liao, except that some people owns me $$$. And sec ones, if ur are not sure about anything of enrollment must ask allright? yup that's all. I got to find out on Eygptian pot alr..

No comments: